You have two options:
- pay for only attending the conference and arrange accommodation on your own
- pay for attending the conference as well as for staying at the conference hotel
You can see the details for both the options, below.
*For the conference + accommodation package:
- A limited number of rooms are available. The rooms will be allotted on a first-come-first-served basis and on receipt of full payment.
- For double occupancy and triple occupancy, the respective delegates have to register together. If you need help in finding partners to share a room, we may be able to help.
- STC members and non-members can get together to share a room. The member and non-member rates will be applicable per person. For example, the cost for an STC member and a non-member sharing a room will be Rs 7,500 + Rs 9,500.
If you are sharing your room with non-conference guests (maybe family members or friends), the cost for each guest would be the same as a regular conference delegate (Rs 9,500 for double occupancy or Rs 8,550 for triple occupancy). Guests will get complimentary access to the October 11 evening entertainment and cocktail dinner. For other meals during the conference, the non-conference guests will have access to the buffet in the hotel restaurant.
- The accommodation package is for two nights. You must let us know whether you want to check in on October 10 or October 11.
- If you need to extend your stay, the cost per room (not per person) inclusive of all meals for each additional night (depending on room availability) will be
- Single occupancy – Rs 8,000
- Double occupancy – Rs 8,400
- Triple occupancy – Rs 11,200
Bookings for the conference + accommodation package are managed offline. If you want to book this package, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to register for only the conference, please complete and submit the form below. Note that you have to pay the fees before you submit the form. To pay the fees, you can either do an online bank transfer to STC India, or deposit a cheque in the STC India bank account.
Online bank transfer
Payee Name – India Chapter STC
Bank – Indian Bank
Branch – Bangalore Cantonment
Account – 0413584566
IFSC Code – IDIB000B008
MICR – 560019011
Deposit a cheque favouring India Chapter STC in any branch of Indian Bank across India. Mention the India Chapter STC account number (0413584566) on the deposit slip and on the back of the cheque. Add Rs 100 if the cheque is not payable at par in Bangalore.
Complete the following form to register for the conference!